36 Places To Sell Your Images Online And Make Extra Money
There are several ways you can still keep the money coming in with selling your photos during the winter month if you don’t have a studio for photography sessions. In this post, I have came up with a list of places that you can sell your photographs online to make extra money.
I will tell you that not all of these places are free to use. Some of them do have a fee. I mean, that is how they make their money to run their company.
36 Places to sell your images online:
4. Your Own Website
5. Your Own Blog - I FIRMLY believe in having a blog. Yes, even for selling your images. I think anyone that has anything to offer on the internet, should have a blog. Why? Because you will get found! Not only because of SEO (Search Engine Optimization ...being found on Google), but because it ties in with #20, using Pinterest! I’ll explain when you get to that one.
8. Facebook Marketplace
9. Your Business Facebook Page/Instagram - This one I firmly believe in as well. I run a small print on demand t-shirt shop. I sell t-hirts, coffee mugs, hoodies, etc. I’ll talk more about that on #15. Set up a Facebook business page. Set up an instagram account (if you don’t already have both of these). Connect the two. Once you have so many posts on instagram, you can start tagging your products. But the products HAVE to be added to your Facebook business page shop first. From there, you can link to where ever someone is supposed purchase from. No more “Click the link in my bio to buy” posts! They can shop right there in their feed!
10. Facebook Garage Sale Groups
11. Facebook Selling Groups
12. Image Kind
13. Fine Art America
14. Photo Shelter
15. Shopify - I have a shopify store for my t-shirts. Its super easy to set up and easy to use! It is $29.00 per month. BUT, it is so unbelievably worth it because of all the extra apps that you can connect with your shop. As well as all the free information they provide you on where your views are coming from, what products are being viewed the most, or purchased the most.
16. Big Commerce
17. Print on Demand (shopify/printful) - If you are just getting to know me, you will find out quickly that I LOVE multiple income streams. I do not and never will, rely on one income stream to get me through life. But that is a different topic, for another place and time. With a print on demand shop you can put your images on coffee cups, posters, heck even shower curtains! You do need to have a little bit of a start up cost to get going, but it really does pay off!
17. MeWe - What the heck is MeWe? Yup. I said that too the first time my friend mentioned it to me. Its like Facebook….but you do not have to pay to be seen!!! I’ve only been on there a week and already I have met some amazing people!
18. Email Marketing
20. Pinterest. Pinterest is HUGE for businesses!!! I am a social media account manager as well (again, multiple income streams). And Pinterest is where it's at. Especially if you are looking to sell your artwork! Pinterest is a visual search engine. Like Google, only visual. Post your image on a Pinterest sized graphic, and post it with a great description, and very detailed key words, and I guarantee you get sales. It takes time for your images to get some traction. So, go ahead and start on that now.
27. Ghetty Images
29. Can Stock Photo
33. Bigstock Photo
34. Aurora Photos
35. GL Stock Image
36. 500 PX
Let me know in the comments below, what you think about this list! Do you know of any I could add to this?
Want to have my blog posts go straight to your inbox as soon as they are posted? Just subscribe below!
This blog post contains affiliate links. You may read my disclaimer here.
Leave a commnet below! Don’t want to fill in your real name? No problem! Just type Jane or Joe if you want! Then click “comment as a Guest!”